Zip Wire Cable Pulling Kit (1 ton)
We recommend the use of our Cable Pulling Kit when installing Garden or Commercial Zip Wires over 50m in length.
When the cable length exceeds 50m it can be very heavy even for two adults to take up the slack which is where our Cable Pulling Kit comes in to its own!
Suitable for cables up to 10mm in diameter and up to 100m in length.
Takes up 1.2m of slack with each tension run.
What's in the box:
- Cable Puller (1 ton)
- 1m Wire Connecting Sling
- 3m Nylon Cargo Sling
- 12mm Bow Shackle
- 4 x Rope Grips
How to use:
- Wrap the 3m nylon cargo sling around your tree or mounting pole
- Connect both ends of the 3m nylon cargo sling to the fixed end of the cable puller using supplied bow shackle
- Connect the loose end of the cable puller to the loop of the 1m wire connecting sling
- Clamp the loose end of the 1m wire connecting sling to your main zip wire cable using supplied rope grips
- Use the cable puller to steadily tension the cable at your own pace
- Repeat the process until the desired tension is achieved